Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hank Williams: The Best Of Hank Williams - Easy Guitar






Look inside this title
   
With vocal melody, standard guitar notation, guitar tablature, guitar chord diagrams and strum and pick patterns.
Features 32 of his most famous hits arranged for easy guitar. Includes: Cold, Cold Heart * Hey, Good Lookin' * Honky Tonk Blues * Honky Tonkin' * I Saw the Light * I'm a Long Gone Daddy * I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry * Jambalaya (On the Bayou) * A Mansion on the Hill * My Son Calls Another Man Daddy * Ramblin' Man * There's a Tear in My Beer * Your Cheatin' Heart * more.
This is great for a beginner
"I am just learning how to play, and this book is fun and easy to learn old time standards. It helps me to learn how to read music."
-- Jon Henderson from Dallas,TX., October 19, 2001
Hank Williams: The Best Of Hank Williams - Easy Guitar